“Halski operates on the belief that the network is the backbone for all the functions and communications of an enterprise.”
Networking should accommodate a wide range of variability through availability, scalability, performance, flexibility, and security.
Smart devices, smart assets, machines, and people (the Internet of Things) are all interconnected and producing a massive amount of potentially valuable business data. In the recent past, enterprises were not able to use such substantial quantities of data in a meaningful way. Currently, technology like in-memory computing, cloud, advanced analytics, and mobile have made it feasible to use these new data sources to operate smarter and make operational decisions in real-time.
Networking priorities of paramount importance include:
- performance that exceeds expectations
- maximizing continuity of services
- reducing costs
- simplify and clarify processes
- maximizing security
- developing a virtualized operating environment that results in a reduction of IT resources so those resources can be invested elsewhere
- giving your employees access to company resources 24/7/365 from any location through enterprise mobility
- support communications and collaboration applications
- giving you flexibility and confidence in procurement options through strategic sourcing
- support your sustainability initiatives by reducing travel, energy and waste across your business
Schedule a Consultation