Customer Care Engineer Job Description
Halski Systems has an opening for a Customer Care Engineer to visit our clients in person to ensure they are satisfied with their service from Halski. Position will also be the voice for the client internally. Position will manage customer request, complaints and provide feedback to their manager on the status of clients visited each week. Position will also have the opportunity to bring back sales leads for existing clients. You will be asked to escalate all client feedback across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have light experience working with computers.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Documenting client’s business technology blueprint in company software.
- Assisting with client assessments and surveys.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing yourself on a daily basis.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Ability to know when to say, “I don’t know but I will find out and respond to you before the end of the day with a resolution.”
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Exhibit professionalism and maturity.
- Be self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or similar.
- Ability to stay calm while facing adversity when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
How to apply:
- Submit your resume online or send to email@example.com
- No drop-in visits or phone calls will be accepted
- This position is a full-time, salaried position eligible for all benefits
- Pay is dependent on experience and education
- Free healthcare insurance
- 50% dental insurance coverage
- Company vehicle (after a 6 month probationary period)
Why work for us?
We are a rapidly growing IT company that provides outsourced IT services to hundreds of clients ranging from Professional Services, Medical, Manufacturing, Logistics, etc. We offer competitive salary, 401(k) plan, we pay 100% of your insurance, flexible work hours, paid training, and the latest in technology to play with. We also believe in promoting from within and investing in our employees. Come and join our growing staff of more than 60 to begin the career you have always dreamed of.