Happy Thanksgiving everyone! It is the time of year to reflect and be thankful. Here at Halski, we have much to be thankful for but for today, we have picked five things to share with you.
- The number one thing that we are thankful for at Halski are our employees. Without them, nothing else would be possible. Our team shows up each and every day ready to live out our core values and serve our clients to the best of their ability.
- We are incredibly thankful for our clients. Thank you for trusting us to be your number one technology solutions provider. We take that responsibility to heart and strive every day to give you the best service! If you love our service and would like to leave us a review please do so here or here.
- We are thankful for our beautiful headquarters. We have other locations in Savannah and North Atlanta but our home base is in Gainesville, Georgia. We have a functional building that allows us to run our 24/7/365 Technical Assistance Center. For more information on our locations click here.
- We are thankful for community. Both the community that we work in and the community that we have created as a team. Gainesville Georgia is a special place that fosters a one of a kind community. Our team of employees are more than just coworkers, we consider ourselves family!
- Last but not least, we are thankful to be heading into a new year full of new opportunities and more growth. If you are interested in following along with us in 2019 or interested in our services, fill out this form!
Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word: